Senior Application Architect
Imagine a future where you’re be part of an agile, innovative, and challenging IT environment with ambitious goals and colleagues. Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for translating business requirements into concrete solution designs as well as developing and optimising an application architecture that can meet the needs of the business.
Welcome to Logistics
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for designing and continuously improving the Enterprise Asset Management solutions of Ørsted’s SAP landscape.
You’ll play an important role in:
- converting business requirements into application design
- challenging and improving IT strategies that support the business
- continuously developing and optimising the use of our solutions, ensuring that they support the IT strategies that in turn support the business
- ensuring availability of the necessary documentation for our solutions
- liaise with the business, partners, and the development team
- ensuring a precise and motivating dialogue.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree (e.g. in engineering, information technology, or business administration)
- have solid experience working as an application architect within SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Mobile, and Document Solutions
- are proactive and can approach decision-makers diplomatically
- thrive in an international environment and can build good relationships with partners and colleagues
- can actualise IT strategies into application architecture
- have experience working in an agile environment such as SAFe as well as experience working with general SAP Logistic processes such as MM and purchasing.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Tine Thyssen Johannsen Sander, Manager of Logistics, by telephone on +45 99 55 74 44 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.