At GN Audio, you can pursue a high impact career in a fast-paced and world-leading company as you develop and drive key pricing initiatives that make a positive impact on our profitability.
Join us in the Finance Business Partner team
GN Audio is a world leader in intelligent hands-free audio solutions. As our new Student Helper-Pricing Analyst, you will be part of our ambitious and high-performing Finance Business Partner team in Copenhagen. Here, you will spend a great deal of your time cooperating with Sales & Product Management, Finance and the many stakeholders involved in global price management.
Day-to-day price management in crucial business areas
On a typical workday you will support different internal stakeholders on pricing strategies, commercial frameworks, trade terms and policies. Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day credit claims process
- Management and maintenance of internal system price lists and commercial terms reports
You are able to work independently but are also very attentive when it comes to helping those around you and understanding the needs of the business. You also have a high energy level and enjoy building relationships in a multicultural environment, which you are very capable of doing given your great communication skills.
- You are currently studying economics or finance
- You are very familiar with MS Excel – it is also a plus if you have experience with SAP BI, SQL, Python and MS PowerPoint
- Experience with pricing and/or commercial experience is a plus
- You speak and write English fluently
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 1 August 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Ting Wu, Team Lead and Senior Pricing Analyst, on +45 60 43 81 64.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.