Project Manager or Concept Developer for Portfolio Optimisation & Projects
Imagine a future where you optimise and develop our sustainable combined heat and powerplants towards integrated green energy hubs
Join us in this role where you’ll be developing technical concepts and guiding large projects through the early stages, thereby accelerating the green development of the future market for power, heat, and negative CO2 emissions by implementing new technologies and rethinking the integration in our energy infrastructure. Both creating a collaborative environment and aligning a wide variety of interests from internal and external stakeholders is essential to this position.
Welcome to Bioenergy
You’ll be part of Portfolio optimisation and Projects where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for optimising the assets in Bioenergy, ensuring that we remain a global leader in sustainable combined heat and power production, and by adding new ventures such as carbon capture and electrifying the district heating production to our portfolio. We offer a dynamic environment with highly skilled colleagues passionate about realising the green energy transition.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collecting ideas from stakeholders and develop a project from the idea phase to a maturated project ready to hand over to your colleagues for execution
- developing technical concepts and preparing initial CAPEX/OPEX estimates for new projects or the optimisation of existing assets
- providing project management of the early project phases, such as budget, timeline, and scope
- following the development of relevant technologies which could improve our existing asset portfolio
- managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that the project scoping is in line with strategic objectives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are curious and strive to combine ideas and knowledge gathered from colleagues, technical fora, suppliers, etc. to be implemented in the concepts you develop
- have experience with concept development, project management or similar, preferably within the energy sector or process industry
- have a broad technical toolbox in combination with a strong commercial understanding
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have a degree in engineering or other relevant education.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Brecht Tom Dries Malfait, Head of Portfolio Optimisation & Project, on (Denmark +45) 99556137 if you’d like to know more about the position. Please note that the manager will be on vacation 3 October – 7 October and won’t be able to reply to any calls or texts within this period. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.