Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong organisation and help to further digitalise the Global Real Estate and Workplace Management (GREWM) business
Join us in this role where you’ll be a part of our agile organisation where you’ll be responsible for the following areas within data architecture in GREWM: data integration, data architecture, data modelling, master data management, metadata management, and data delivery. You’ll consult and guide your IT and business colleagues on architecture, data quality, content management, dashboards, and analytics.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology Competence Center (A&T CC)
You’ll be part of the Spitfire Standing team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive and support digitalisation in GREWM. The A&T community consists of more than 120 architects working with all levels of architecture, business, enterprise, solution, and application. This community ensures high-quality knowledge sharing, and our organisation have focus on both the deliveries of business value as well as the architectural principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the development of a data governance and management in GREWM
- improving data infrastructures and standards for automation and scalability
- building and re-enforcing data consistency, accuracy, and quality for GREWM’s application portfolio to ensure trustworthy and reliable data for processes and reporting as the foundation for making the right business decisions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to acquire the technical knowledge needed to define and maintain data models, data structures, and data flow diagrams, incl. integrations where needed to support business requirements
- have experience in balancing both the business demands as well as the technical perspectives like security, infrastructure, data flow, governance etc.
- have experience from a large, global organisation together with some experience in business analytics and reporting, experience with master data management tools is a plus but not a pre-requisite
- have experience with communication to both non-technical end-users and specialised IT people
- have a degree in IT architecture, data management, or related is preferable.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 July 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christer Trandberg Kjoeller, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on from Monday to Friday between 09:00-15:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.