Web Developer at new Human-Centered Social Network Startup
At Lifebonder, we’re on a mission to break social media addiction, fake personas, cyber-bullying, cancel culture, and loneliness by providing a Mesaverse that lives up to the promise of what social media can be: A safe place to facilitate human connections rather than replace them. We want to make the world a better place by filling a growing need for direct socializing outside social media - connecting people in friendships that are human, profound, and meaningful. LifeBonder makes it easy for people to connect in a deeper reality through shared spaces, values, and goals because our vision is to build social bonds in real life.
- Collaborate with our dedicated SEO Expert and contribute to improving our site day by day
- Write clean, efficient code (HTML, CSS, JS) for functionality and UI/UX
- Implement SEO best practices to optimize the platform’s visibility and user engagement
- Write functional requirement documents and guides when needed
- Work with key stakeholders on ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Create quality mockups occasionally using Figma
- Be comfortable working with WordPress Blogs
- Basic understanding of integrations, markdown, visual design, & website structure
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Creative mindset and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as React is a plus
- Understanding of search performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Excellent communication and time management skills in a remote setting
What We Offer
- We are a team of endlessly dedicated people offering a fun and friendly work environment
- We offer real-world work experience and exciting challenges where you can make a real difference
- Awesome recommendations and when you’re ready to move on, we’ve got your back
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.