We are a driven startup with one mission: to encourage and empower kids to become future engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs. Rotoy is a customizable, subscription-based robot toy that engages kids in learning the foundations of logic, robot technology, and programming through thrilling storytelling and mission solving through our web platform.
We are looking for a talented UX / UI intern to help us uplift the user experience of our platform and robot. Furthermore, you will translate your research in design decisions that will elevate the user-friendliness of our product. As an UX / UI intern, you will be part of the product team and work on two tracks; web and physical product (robot toy).
We expect that you can:
- Reveland degree in Design (Product design, UX design, Concept Development, etc...)
- Experience (or willingness to learn) with Figma
- Can work independently on your tasks
- Problem solver and have a user-centered mindset
- You are highly structured and proactive, and you have interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
It is a plus if you:
- Experience with Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Familiar with design thinking approach
- Can speak and understand Danish
It's alright if you don't check all the boxes, we can learn and grow together. This position is an unpaid internship. The location is at Cortex Park in Odense but there's also posibility for working remotely.
Your tasks will include:
- Working in a product team with designers, web developers and engineers
- Planning interviews, user tests with our target groups (children, parents, and teachers)
- Gathering data and create customer insights
- Creating Sketeches, Wireframes, User Flows, Prototyping etc.
- Working with and following design guidelines
What do we offer
- Flexible hours
- Working together with other designers
- Be part of the robotics community in Odense
- Being part of a driven multidisciplinary team
- Workplace with free coffee/ tea
- Easy transportation to office
- Social gatherings
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.