Senior Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Imagine a future where you take up challenges related to the design and construction of our substations and P2X plants, unleashing your potential. Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the design, quality assurance, and integration of the LV power systems into onshore and offshore substations and P2X projects, from the conceptual phase to detailed design and execution.
Welcome to Power Transmission
You’ll be part of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering - P2X where you, together with your talented and motivated colleagues, will contribute to the design, sourcing, integration, and execution of the Electrical & Instrumentation scopes within Power Transmission to support Substations and P2X/Hydrogen Projects. As a team, we work collaboratively with transparency as a core value and embrace a learning culture, striving to provide others and ourselves with opportunities to develop, grow, and improve.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the design of Electrical & Instrumentation systems, e.g., LV power systems and studies, auxiliary systems incl. fire safety systems, on P2X project plants and substations
- developing technical specifications, functional requirements, design basis, lists, and calculations for Electrical & Instrumentation systems for both P2X plants and substations
- assessing Electrical & Instrumentation engineering solutions within P2X, e.g., LV Power Generation & Distribution, LV Systems Design & Integration, LV Power Studies, Transmitters, etc.
- ensuring that the deliverables from engineering, fabrication, and principal contractors are of the right quality, according to requirements
- participating in FAT of Electrical & Instrumentation systems at contractors' facilities
- participating in project team meetings and proactively cooperating and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant degree in mechanical or marine engineering and are interested in working with Electrical & Instrumentation systems for onshore and offshore substations and P2X plants
- have relevant technical design experience from power plants, offshore substations, or offshore oil and gas process projects
- have experience with relevant international standards within the process plants industry
- have good communication skills and an analytical approach to your work.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 April 2023.We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mana Saravi, Head of Elect. & Mech. ENG - US/CE/UK, on (Denmark +45) 24993787 on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 11:00-13:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.