Senior Business Developer
Do you want to be a part of the Digital business at MAN Energy Solutions?
MAN Energy Solutions
As a Business Developer, you will be:
- An important partner in transforming our strategy into products and services
- Working together with a wide range of experts in each of their fields to identify and scope digital products
- Monitoring and evaluating market trends and customer drivers, and continuously adapt the portfolio and pipeline of new products
- In close dialog with our Maritime customers and other relevant maritime players like Class societies, Insurance companies and Commercial traders, to secure that our digital products are relevant.
- Working closely with our Product Managers and Product Owners, who are responsible for the digital production
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Are a Marine engineer, Naval architect, Master mariner or Engineer with a deep understanding of digital products for the Maritime industry
- You are able to combine your commercial understanding, your insight into the market and the customers' needs to create good solutions for our customers and business partners.
- Have experience from the maritime industry, either from Ship Owners, Ship managers or Voyage performance providers
- Are able to bridge your maritime experience to digital concept, anchored in MAN-ES engine domain knowledge
- Can listen to customers and transform information into services and products
- You have experience with project and process work.
- Are motivated and energized to working in a cross-functional team consisting of Engine Experts, Digital Product Owners, Subject Matter experts and Commercial colleagues
- You have a great and contagious energy. You have a passion for creating good solutions and are passionate about helping both colleagues and customers.
- Are willing to attend events and meetings outside work hours.
How is my new team / area of business?
You will be a part of the Digital Team in Copenhagen, Denmark where we develop digital products for both New Sales & After Sales, with the overall responsibility to drive the Digital transition of the maritime industry.
We are a dynamic team with many different tasks ranging from business and product development to sales coordination and customer onboarding. We work closely together and use each other for sparring. To us, it’s important that it is both interesting and enjoyable to go to work and we make an effort to ensure this.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc. Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art Discount clubs
- Great flexibility Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The deadline to apply is 15th of May 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Digital Denmark, Stig Holm, at +45 3385-2898.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.