Secondary Steel Package Manager, Foundation Projects – Offshore Wind Industry
We are looking for a Project Manager to help lead and manage responsibilities associated with the Secondary Steel Foundation structures
Are you passionate about navigating complex technical challenges and finding solutions? Do you want to work in the green offshore wind industry where your skills and expertise will help secure a sustainable future based on renewable energy? Then you might be the Secondary Steel Package Manager we are looking for.
Cadeler is a global partner in offshore wind farm construction and maintenance, and we are part of an industry that is now, more than ever, both relevant and in high demand. As our industry continues to grow, so do we! We are now looking for a Secondary Steel Package Manager to help lead and manage responsibilities associated with the Secondary Steel Foundation structures as a Project Manager within Cadeler’s large Foundation Projects.
What you will do
As our new Secondary Steel Package Manager, you will collaborate with the Foundations team working towards optimal project management of Cadeler’s foundation projects. You will be specialised in the field of installation and commissioning of secondary steel, being project repsonsible to ensure strong delivery of the project in terms of quality, time, cost, and safety. You will take part in the project management of our foundation projects as well as lead the way in regard to considering safety in design and ways of working.
Your main tasks include:
- Project responsible fpr HSE, Quality, Schedule and Cost related to Secondary Steel package
- Represent Cadeler in relation to Client, Contractors, Regulatory Bodies in a professional manner and build long term relationship to become partner of choice in the Wind Industry
- Manage planning and coordination of interface of equipment on deck with vessel to successful deliver on budget, time and quality
- Plan and execute on design, procurement and delivery of Secondary Foundation Structures, Seafastening and lift/handling tools, by having ownership of the interface with suppliers
- Contract owner and manage interface with suppliers of equipment in field of work
- Budget responsible for Secondary Steel Package including for 3rd party vessels, seafastening and foundation handling tools
- Coordinate communication with various stakeholders internally & externally.
- Plan and Manage vessel mobilization with support of Mobilization Team in accordance with Mobilization RACI.
To succeed in this role
Being part of the Cadeler community means you will have a natural interest and care for the environment and our shared mission to speed up the green energy transition. Your environmental considerations and the safety of our people and the planet will be a key priority in your daily work.
We are looking for a persevering profile, who naturally balances technical expertise and project management. You possess strong collaboration skills and you excel at stakeholder management. You can take a broad range of perspectives into account in your recommendations and decision making. You will be working within a high-performance team and it comes natural to you promoting an open, trustful, challenging, and productive atmosphere in the team.
We think you will be a good match if you have some of the following competencies:
- A relevant academic degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering or maritime engineering
- +5 years experience as project manager or lead project engineer in offshore wind installation or from the oil and gas industry
- Prior experience with HSEQ is an advantage
Come work with us!
By becoming a Cadeler employee, you will be part of a rapidly growing company with a diverse and energetic team. We offer an exciting position working alongside a dedicated team focused on delivering excellence in the face of exciting new challenges, a positive and rewarding work environment in an international company with great development possibilities.
We are 27 nationalities in the Copenhagen office, which is positioned in a bright and spacious environment offering a great view of Copenhagen. Cadeler is headquartered in Copenhagen, but we also have offices in Vejle and Taipei as well as colleagues working offshore aboard our fleet of Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) installation vessels.
Meet some of our colleagues here: https://www.cadeler.com/en/careers/meet-our-people/
Use the APPLY button to apply for this position. For GDPR reasons, applications are only accepted via the link and are assessed continuously until we find the right candidate, so please don’t hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible and no later than 1. January 2024.
Any questions regarding the position, please contact Claus Bjerregaard, Head of Projects, (+45) 24480422 and for practical matters please contact email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder