Robot Application Engineer
Are you ready to work with cool robots on wheels and state-of-the-art technology?
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S
Are you ready to work with cool robots on wheels and state-of-the-art technology? Are you motivated by having customer contact and partner up with our customers to help them realize their vision through our products?
We are looking for two new colleagues to join our team - are you one of them? Then do not hesitate to connect with us about this position- we can’t wait to hear from you!
You’ll work with robots on wheels – it’s way too cool
At MiR, you take center stage in an exciting industry with cool products and cool technologies. You’ll help us ensure our leading position in the market of autonomous mobile robots. We are dedicated to find better and safer ways of moving things from A to B, and we invite you to look into cool upcoming projects. If you thrive in an ever-changing environment and have a can-do attitude, you can make a significant impact on how we scale up, and do it fast.
You’ll dive deep into your field of expertise, and really make it work
In this role, you will be primarily focused on assisting and advising our distributors and integrators in proof of concept and early in commissioning. Furthermore, you will investigate with our key partners and customers, if our robots can be used in their specific use cases.
Together with our own project managers you will guide distributors, integrators, and global accounts in how to successfully deploy, commission and integrate our robots and software. In this role, you will work from our headquarters in Odense, and have approx. 60 days of travel.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Provide high-level remote or onsite assistance on how to make our robots operate and how to improve the operation specific to pre-sales/proof of concept/commissioning/scaling phase
- Define best practice for use of our robots and integration. Instruct and train Certified Systems Integrators (CSI’s) in best practices.
- Assess customer requirements and align with Product management
- Provide feedback to product management, software and hardware engineering teams to contribute towards continuous product improvement on request.
- Ensuring that partners are competent in best practices and reliable use of MiR robots – based on design reviews and verified data.
- Secure high-quality Design reviews
- Define and qualify Beta branches
You’ve got what it takes to fit in at the frontier of robotics
At MiR, we come in all shapes and sizes, and we cheer each other on. However, we do expect that you’ll bring the following:
- Experience with planning, commissioning, or operation of automation systems - 2+ years
- Relevant Engineering or Technical degree
- Understanding of how WiFi and Network works
- Customer relationship management experience 2+ years
- Competent in complex system analysis
- Fluent in English, orally and in writing
As a person, you enjoy working with people and are customer oriented. As you will primarily work with customers onsite, it is important that you are good at managing expectations and are able to withstand pressure. You take ownership of our tasks and can work in a structured manner.
We’re Mobility Makers, Community Creators and Future Navigators
MiR is moving faster than fast as a company, and our mobile industrial robots already move around all over the world within a wide range of industries. By automating in-house transportation, we set people free to use their unique skills. We think it, build it, and see it live and in motion. We invite you into a truly global society, where we sincerely care for each other, and where you are empowered to take on growing responsibilities and make decisions with impact. You will also get space to explore and play around. This is our way of responding positively to change, to navigate the future and to find even better ways of mobility and collaboration. Come and grow as one of our mobility makers, community creators and future navigators. We are the way to go!
Better get moving – we can’t wait to get in touch
We invite you to apply to this position as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
If you have specific questions regarding the position, please contact the hiring manager, Bjørn Jensen, Application Manager via phone + 45 31 20 46 18
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Otilia Mouridsen, Talent Acquisition Specialist via phone +45 20 96 18 65
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder