Are you ready to take on a challenging yet fulfilling role combining technical acumen and organizational expertise?
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic R&D coordinator with a proactive "I'll take care of it!" attitude to join our team and play a crucial role in organizing our high-paced System Integration projects and deliveries. You will be crucial in ensuring effective coordination and communication across different teams and departments.
You will be part of our System Integration team, a tight-knit and dedicated group of engineers and technicians. This role comes with a high degree of freedom, trust, and flexibility.
About the job
INVISIO develops and sells products that interface with a broad range of electronic audio equipment, such as professional communication radios, intercom systems, headsets, etc. We always have many active projects to tailor the interfacing functionality between our products and such systems. The projects are typically high-paced with a short turnaround time and are driven in close contact with the customers.
As an R&D Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be placed in the cross field between Development, Supply Chain, and Sales, where you must keep your head cool, contribute with a delivery plan, and secure a fast turnaround for the customer.
The job is to support and help execute often high-paced and critical tasks. You will work between Sales representatives, Developers, and Project Managers, ensuring that deliveries and agreements are met. Keeping an overview of the different tasks as they pass through development and meeting the deadline while keeping stakeholders informed is critical in this position. This is, however, not a project manager role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and follow-up on deliveries and ongoing projects.
- Close internal alignment mainly toward Sales, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain.
- Managing deadlines and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Responsible for the early identification of critical components and initiating the first purchase.
- Establish contact and have initial dialogue with new suppliers when needed.
- Process and documentation support for the developers and workflow maintenance.
What you bring
Your degree, experience level, and professional background are less important as long as you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with many parallel activities at a high pace.
We hope to meet an open-minded person who strives to complete the tasks promptly and to high standards.
The role requires working in cross-functional teams, and collaborating and communicating with different personalities across the departments is key.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Self-driven and outgoing.
- Pragmatic and structured.
- Outstanding in managing own tasks and planning.
- Flexible/adaptive mindset and can cope with multiple projects with many stakeholders.
- Excellent in oral and written English, as it is our company language.
- Thrive with external contact and can communicate with customers and suppliers.
- Interest/experience in system thinking and process solutions.
- A technical know-how or an interest in learning.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Highstage is our primary process and documentation tool; experience and/or interest in this is an advantage.
- Experience in production or supply chain.
- Knowledge of any of the Scandinavian languages is a plus.
- An independent and demanding job in a fast-growing, high-tech company with highly skilled colleagues.
- A role with a high degree of freedom to form your workday and influence general work procedures.
- A flexible work schedule from our HQ in Copenhagen.
- A culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction are core values.
Please contact Manager, System Integration Lasse Christian Pedersen for further information about the position.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter via the link at the top before 7 January 2024. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis as we receive applications.
We will ensure equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder