This job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test, measurement and data analytics industry.
This job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test, measurement and data analytics industry. You will be a strong contributor collaborating closely with colleagues from various business functions.
At HBK, we live up to our three values: Be True, Own It and Aim High. We believe in absolute integrity – it’s how we win for stakeholders, the environment and each other. We believe in teamwork and keeping our promises – to ourselves and others. Finally, we believe in being bold and positive. This is how we perform at our best and achieve greater success.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join us in our mission to empower innovators! Our customers rely on the high quality of our Testing and Measurement products to make business-critical decisions and our management systems helps various departments to drive this mission and supports the digital transformation journey of our industry.
As our new quality engineer you play a vital role in our ambition to deliver products of excellent quality while continually improving the overall environmental performance. You will, in close collaboration with the organization, work with the continuous improvement of our management systems to ensure efficient cross organizational business processes on the ISO9001 Quality Management system as well as the ISO14001 Environmental Management System
As our new Quality Engineer your primary responsibilities will include:
- Continuous improvement of our Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Assuring compliance with regulatory and ISO9001/14001 requirements
- Acting as main point of contact for product related customer escalations, including 8D problem solving and prevention of future quality issues
- Proactively identifying and proposing improvement opportunities, manage non-conformities.
- Conduct compliance reviews on management system requirements from existing and potential customers
- Plan, execute and follow-up on internal, external and customer audits
- Prepare input or facilitate management reviews
- Analysis, tracking and reporting on quality and environmental KPI’s to support our ambition of continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree within engineering or similar, or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in working with certified management systems, ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Several years of experience as ISO9001 and ISO14001 auditor, preferably as lead auditor.
- Experience in driving customer quality issues to closure, preferably thru the 8D method.
- Knowledge of EN9100 or ISO45001 would be an advantage but not a requirement
- You are fluent in both English and Danish and must expect some travelling as part of the job.
To thrive in this position you are likely to be:
- Proactive, self-driven and structured in your way of working with a strong focus on ensuring efficient and timely results
- Very keen on communicating with people from many countries in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Outspoken in identifying improvement opportunities and you enjoy leading the implementation of improvement initiatives across the organization
The job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test and measurement industry. You will be a strong contributor who collaborates closely with colleagues from various business functions all over the world.
Freedom with responsibility is the framework for HBK’s employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
One company – HBK
On 1 January 2019, Brüel & Kjær and HBM merged their activities into a new company called HBK (Hottinger Brüel & Kjær). With more than 3,500 employees worldwide and production facilities in Denmark, Germany, the UK, the USA, China and Portugal and presence in 80 countries, HBK is a leading player in the test and measurement area. For further info please visit www.hbkworld.com.
HBK is a division of Spectris plc, a UK-based productivity-enhancing instrumentation and controls company serving leading aerospace, automotive, medical, and other customers. Spectris plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder