At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that global food production will have to increase by 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources and to help eliminate food waste. If that sounds like something you would like to get out of bed for every Monday morning, then read on. We are looking for a thorough and data-minded bachelor or master student to fill in our Quality Assurance (QA) Internship starting January 1, 2024.
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic QA department, intending to increase quality awareness and improve the quality assurance level in FOSS. We firmly believe that a data-driven approach can increase our likelihood of success. And we hope that you are the one to help us. You will gain an important role, where you will support the team when it comes to reporting, and quantitative analyses (both ad hoc and on regular basis) and establish smart reporting or data mining. Strong advanced Excel data-analyst skills are a need to fulfill the internship. You will be fully integrated into our team and will get seven engaged colleagues. Our department is dedicated, ambitious, and aware that we are better if all contribute and work together. We care for each other and love a good laugh. We are located at FOSS Innovation Center in Hillerød.
The primay tasks will be:
- Carry out quantitative analyses (monthly/weekly reporting and ad hoc)
- Provide efficient systems and tools for data collection of quality performance
- Improve current data gathering towards more reliable and “smart” reporting
Qualifications and Skill
To succeed in the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Study for an academic degree in engineering, science, or similar
- Advanced Excel data-analyst skills (i.e., mastery over formulas, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming)
- Being data-driven and can turn data into insights
- It is a prerequisite that you are fluent in both written and spoken English
In addition, the following is considered an advantage:
- Experience with Power BI, PowerPoint, and QlikSense /QlickView
- Project management skills
- LEAN experiences
An interesting and challenging internship of 6 months in an international relaxed atmosphere with a strong focus on successful strategy execution and change management. We emphasize a high level of own drive and responsibility as well as success as a team. We acknowledge, that you are a student, and it is important to us that your internship will boost your capabilities and skillset, while you have a pleasant and fruitful time with us. This is a full-time job, and you will get paid during your internship (IDA rate).
We conduct interviews regularly, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible through the link provided in the ad. For further information regarding the job, please do not hesitate to contact QA Director Lene Uhre Hansen at +45 27 61 68 89.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.