We are looking for a QA intern with ninja skills to join our growing team at Brain+ to bring digital therapeutics (medical interventions delivered as software) for brain health to market! Are you ready to join our ambitious team and make a difference in people’s lives?
Our mission at Brain+ is to restore patients’ independence and quality of life by detecting and treating dementia with purely digital technology. Despite massive investments in research for treatments of dementia, there is still a high need for innovative and effective treatments for dementia. The good news is that Brain+ is leveraging new and innovative methods to create ground-breaking new treatments and provide these to patients in the shape of digital therapeutics.
You will join the Product Development team which builds the digital therapeutics software for our users. You will be joining a cross-functional team including developers, a game producer, and a UX designer. This is an unpaid internship opportunity, offering valuable industry experience and the chance to contribute to real-world projects.
- Perform manual testing to identify defects, track issues, and ensure the proper functioning of product features, and the overall quality and stability of the software.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, and other team members to understand requirements and clarify expectations.
- Opportunity to contribute to the creation and improvement of test plans, test strategies, and testing processes.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong interest in software quality assurance and a basic understanding of QA principles and methodologies.
- Knowledge of manual testing techniques, bug tracking systems, and test case management tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
What we offer
Our office in the centre of Copenhagen is right next to Rundetårn (the Round Tower), so it's well connected. From there, we have built and continue to iterate on a great team and environment which focus on mental health and value diversity in everything we do. Although we are based in this office, we offer the flexibility for working remotely - although we do hope you'll be able to join us for weekly team breakfasts, a table football game, a board game, regular team activities / get-togethers or just an after-work drink once in a while. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.