Product Owner executing our digital strategy
Imagine a future where you drive and improve the process in which we manage and deliver renewable projects throughout development, execution, and operation
Join us in this role where you’ll be in a well-established international team within a rapidly growing industry. You’ll be empowered in your daily work, as you’ll have great influence and plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development. You’ll lead a custom, web-based case management solution that is the cornerstone in how our company manages projects. This will support the next steps of the solution, as the product is at a crossroads and the complexity and desired capabilities will grow. You’ll therefore get a unique chance of creating a lasting impact.
Welcome to Trace ART
You’ll be part of both an ART and a line organisation called Wind Farm Concept Integration where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the continued maturation and execution of digital initiatives, as well as ongoing operational support and servicing internal stakeholders to drive development of end-to-end data-driven case management. You’ll be fully allocated an ART that works across our company to deliver digital solutions. To facilitate a strong link to the business, you’ll be organisationally placed in Wind Farm Concept Integration that is a key user of the case management solution. As a team, we’re dedicated, self-driven, and collaborative, comprising different backgrounds and working with the highest degree of professionalism.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and managing our digital solutions by designing, developing, implementing, and operating high-quality custom software applications
- collaborating and aligning with numerous stakeholders, users, and development teams across the organisation, ensuring continued progress and compliance with internal policies
- reviewing and improving digital strategy for your products, as well as promoting Agile methodologies
- taking the responsibility as Product Owner within our Agile Release Train in the overall Agile project development environment
- leading and managing a team of IT developers and in doing so translating business needs to digital solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a customer-centric approach for developing sustainable digital solutions
- enjoy engaging with multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds on many levels of our organisation in your daily work, incl. analysts, engineers, management, application architects, software engineers, UX, and many more
- are motivated by digital and engineering challenges that lead to a highly dynamic workplace, where change is the way to driving innovation and making improvements to the product and processes
- preferably have experience with developing digital solutions, as you’ll be leading a custom, web-based document management solution with high business focus
- ideally have experience in working within the SAFe Agile Framework.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Milthers Pedersen, Head of Wind Farm Concept Integration, on (Denmark +45) 99559484, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.