Maintenance Engineer for Maintenance Supervision
Do you want to take part in finding tomorrow’s solutions for safe, high-performance metro and light rail operation, ensuring the greatest possible value to society with the smallest possible climate impact?
In this role, you will be part of a skilled team of specialists developing practices for data-based decision-making regarding the assets of the Copenhagen Metro (CM) and Greater Copenhagen Light Rail (GCLR).
Welcome to Assets and Renewals!
You will become a part of our Asset Insights team, where you and your colleagues are supervising maintenance of trains and infrastructure, while ensuring that data generated in the maintenance processes are enhanced into actionable insights, supporting our long-term planning of investments. Planning, execution, and reporting of maintenance is carried out by external parties, where your role is to ensure clear processes, agreed contractual deliveries and a high-quality information flow. In the coming months and years, there will be intense preparations on the opening of the L3 light rail line, in which you and your colleagues will play a central role.
As a maintenance engineer your responsibilities will be:
- To assess reports from our Service Providers, in subjects like asset condition assessment, long term monitoring, obsolescence management and maintenance optimization, and ensure appropriate corrective actions.
- To make sure that safe work practices are an integrated part of all maintenance tasks.
- Verifying establishment of Maintenance Management System and other reporting systems.
- Performing audits of maintenance programs, together our Quality Assurance Team.
- Performing site inspections to ensure compliance with documentation and contract.
- To review risk assessments and approve mitigation strategies.
- To assist in portfolio planning together with our technical specialists, supported by our new Asset Investment Planning tool.
We are looking for a person with great team player skills, with a strong sense of quality. You are good at adapting the way you communicate with the people you are interacting with. You can understand and plan complex tasks, often in cooperation with our suppliers. You are persistent in reaching results, and you can reach out for assistance when necessary. Moreover, we expect that you:
- have professional experience from working with maintenance management and preferably maintenance management systems.
- have a technical background, with an education in engineering or extensive professional experience.
- can organize, document, and implement working procedures.
- are focused on utilizing digital solutions to improve efficiency.
- communicate fluently in English and preferably also Danish.
... a position with great responsibility in a dynamic environment, where complex problem solving will be part of you every day. The Copenhagen Metro and Greater Copenhagen Light Rail is a growing organization, and our employees represent a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds, which enables us to see many different aspects in the decisions we make.
Quote by Allan Claville, Maintenance Engineer (What I like about working for CM/GCLR)
“The dynamic environment provides room for solutions and ideas from all parts of the organization. This for me gives initiative and motivation.”
Want to know more?
For more information regarding the job, please contact Maintenance Engineer, Allan Claville on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: + 45 72 42 46 04.
We are interviewing candidates on a running basis, so please send your resumé as soon as possible.
Deadline: 6th of December.
We look forward hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder