Machine Learning Engineer Intern – for fast growing MedTech Start-Up
IMP SCANDINAVIA is a MedTech Start-Up that develops new intelligent monitoring technology to remotely monitor patients in the healthcare sector. The goal is to increase the quality of life for patients, to streamline the supervision and monitoring of patients, and to improve the health-related decision-making.
IMP is currently looking for a hands-on, self-driven, energetic Machine Learning Engineer intern to join our research and development team.
- Develop applications that utilize machine learning and statistics
- Implement, train and test appropriate machine learning models based on the applications to be developed
- Operationalize the applications such that they work jointly together with the rest of our tech stack, for example by means of developing an API
- Contribute to our product innovation by continuously exploring ways in which we can improve our product line by creating new applications
Your daily tasks will be designed in close corporation with the CTO and our developer.
We expect the following:
- Experience in Biomedical engineering
- Experience in Signal and data processing, Pattern recognition, ML for Signal Processing
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Embedded C (Optional)
- Quick and Independent learner, not afraid of taking initiatives
What we offer?
We offer the following:
- You will be joining a team of young passionated people and will have an impact on our business
- Flexible working-hours: Time is precious. Make it count
- Remote work allowed: You know how you perform best
We value a great eager to learn and a positive energy very high, so please apply even if you can only check one or two of the points. As a part of the IMP team, you can expect lots of responsibility and challenges that will make you grow professionally and personally, 24/7 office space available, social events, and a letter of recommendation. For more information or questions please contact us. For more information or questions please contact us at Oka@impscandinavia.com or phone number +45 28 14 88 38.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.