Life Sciences - Pharma & Biotechnology Talent Pipeline for Internships
We offer internships within Life Science in different areas of our business but mostly within Clinical Development and Medical, Regulatory, Rare Diseases, and Research.
Novo Nordisk A/S
From molecule to market, our focus is always on the patient when developing best-in-class treatments. Long-term thinking drives all our activities, and we continuously demonstrate our commitment to environmental and social responsibility. This sets us apart from other pharmaceutical companies. And now you can start your life-changing career and be a part of this journey. Are you studying Pharma, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Medicine, Bioengineering, or similar areas within Life Science, and are you looking for an internship where you can explore how to use your theoretical knowledge in everyday business life? Then apply and join our Life Sciences – Pharma & Biotechnology Talent Pipeline – and get the opportunity to get matched with several positions across Novo Nordisk that never get posted.
Internships within Life Sciences – Pharma and Biotechnology
We offer internships within Life Science in different areas of our business but mostly within Clinical Development and Medical, Regulatory, Rare Diseases, and Research. You will support a lot of colleagues with different backgrounds such as:
- Analytical or formulation scientists and technical
- Cardiovascular researchers
- Medical doctors
- Modeling and data scientists
- Oral formulation researchers
The Life Science – Pharma and Biotechnology Talent Pipeline covers internships in the following fields:
- Research and development
- Clinical Science
- Quality control
- Stem cell biology
- Regulatory Affairs
Working hours for internships in Novo Nordisk is between 18-37 per week, but most internships are 37 hours per week with a small possibility to work from home – most of the work will be on-site. For Novo Nordisk, you as a student must get the flexibility that allows you to prioritise your exams and assignments as needed. Internships are remunerated if your educational track allows this. Please note that it is only possible to have an internship within Novo Nordisk once, regardless of its duration. A Danish full-time work permit is required. Internships can vary from 3 to 6 months in duration, with potential extensions up to a maximum of 12 months.
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences, e.g. Cell Biology, Human Biology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, or another relevant field and you have at least 6 months left of your studies. We are looking for interns who are keen to learn and able to manage their own time. It’s an advance if you have laboratory experience and are used to working with a various number of stakeholders. Fluent in English is a requirement and you need to submit your CV in English. Checklist when applying:
- When creating your profile, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When your profile is “unlocked” it will state: “Profile Visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”.
- Please describe your motivation, areas of interest, and when you graduate.
- Please upload your diplomas or current study records.
- Remember to submit your CV in English – an application is not a requirement but you a welcome to submit one.
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
31. May 2023. To ensure fair and efficient processing, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV. We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.