Internship: Software Developer
Dreaming of being able to develop and deliver valuable software solutions that can make a real difference? If so, Systematic can offer an exciting and well-established internship, where the emphasis is on your development and a good social environment where your skills and ideas are heard and appreciated!
Daily life as a Software Developer Intern
As an Intern at Systematic, you will be treated on par with other employees, and you will become an integrated part of a team from day one, receiving the professional sparring and feedback you need to succeed. In so far as possible, you will be able to plan your own workday as we strive to create the right balance between your personal wishes, your formal study requirements and our expectations. The most important thing for us is that you learn a lot and enjoy your time at Systematic, and that you find the internship to be a rich opportunity for professional and personal development.
Become part of a strong culture
We will equip you properly from the very outset and ensure that you are offered the courses and tools you need to enable you to perform your tasks. You will also be given a thorough introduction to Systematic and the way in which we work. In addition to your team, you will be part of an Intern network with other Interns at Systematic, providing you with a rich opportunity to network across the organisation. At Systematic, we pride ourselves on having a corporate culture where it should be fun going to work.
Tasks and responsibilities
As an Intern at Systematic, you will have every opportunity to apply what you have learnt so far on your study programme and put it into practice. Your daily tasks will include:
- Being co-responsible for certain parts of the software development as well as customer support
- Working with prototypes and innovation, including the development of new functionalities
- Participating in Scrum team meetings as well as using Scrum as a tool in your daily work
Bring your competencies into play
We envisage that you are studying Software Technology, Software Development or similar at BSc or MSc level. Throughout your internship, the focus will be on developing your competencies, which we picture are as follows:
- You work systematically, are motivated by the quality of your work and you always maintain a focus on the details
- You are curious, responsible and full of drive
- You take the initiative and are prepared to suggest improvements and changes
- You speak and write English fluently; it is also an advantage if you can speak Danish, but this is not a requirement
When applying for an internship at Systematic, you may state your preferred business area, and thus have a say in which direction your internship will take. We cannot guarantee your wish will be granted, but we will do our utmost to comply with your request. The technologies you use will depend on which team and business area you join. Among others, you will be able to work with several of the following technologies and methods:
- The development of independent applications, from client/server solutions to distributed solutions
- Information management and storage (SQL Server, Oracle and Hibernate)
- Microsoft technology (.Net, WCF, WPF and WWF)
- •UML application scenarios and Design Patterns
You are not required to have experience with all of the above-mentioned technologies or methods, but sound knowledge of one or more of them will certainly be an advantage.
The internship lasts five months, starting in February 2024. The internship is a full-time position, but we are flexible with regard to your studies and ECTS requirements. This is a paid internship if your studies allow. When applying, please include your CV as well as your exam certificates. We work with security-classified projects, and therefore, as a Systematic employee, you must have a clean criminal record and have lived in a NATO/EU country for the past seven years. Additionally, you must be able to obtain security clearance when working in our Defence business unit. If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us at tel. +45 89 43 20 00 and ask for Emma Line Flint, Junior Consultant, People Attraction. We will be assessing job applications as we receive them, as we are keen to fill the position as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.