As an IDA Student Ambassador, you will become part of a big family of other students from all over Denmark. You will be part of our Team VEST that also includes University of Aalborg in Esbjerg, University of Aarhus in Herning and University of Southern Denmark in Sønderborg. The team includes 5 other students from these universities.
- Recruitment of new members through pop-up events, campaigns, and fairs.
- Facilitation of on-line and physical activities.
- Brainstorming on new ways of recruitment and initiatives at your university.
- Help maintain our Facebook homepage with regards to content and community management.
We hope you like:
- Working with and meeting a lot of new people.
- To keep yourself updated on what’s moving at your university and being a point of contact for all of our members at VIA Horsens.
- Pitching and presenting in front of larger crowds or having an interest in improving this skill.
- Interested in planning, promote, and facilitate activities for our student members.
- To work by yourself and like to manage your own time and tasks and that you are motivated by getting responsibilities.
What you get:
- A student job where you yourself set the framework for your job and tasks.
- Continuous presentation training – tree times a year with the rest of your team followed by a social event.
- A strong network of colleagues in universities across the country.
- You are a student at VIA Horsens and have at least two years left of your studies.
- Whether you are an international or Danish student is secondary as long as you speak both English and Danish fluently.
If you have any questions, please contact Team Coordinator Maja Pallesen at email@example.com or Team Leader Jacob Hahnemann at +45 22 45 60 60.
Send us your CV and application no later than the 19th of February.
Please send us your application either in a written format or as a short video. Choosing one or the other option will not worsen or improve your chances of getting the job, so choose what you’re most comfortable with.
The video may not exceed a duration of more than two minutes and you should try to answer the following two questions:
- Who are you as a person and what is your motivation to applying for this job.
- Try and highlight what competencies – personal or professional – you believe you’ll be able to contribute with.
If you choose the video format, please upload the video on YouTube as a “private” video and provide us the link either in your CV or in a separate document.
We look forward to receiving your video- or written application plus CV no later than the 19th of February.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder