FOSS focuses on digitalization and innovation. The quality and use of master data plays a strategic enabling role. The Global Master Data Manager acts as global governance lead of customer, material and vendor master data as well as process owner of material master data ensuring that master data (and potential changes of) supports FOSS’ processes.
As our new Global Master Data Manager you will be a valuable member of the Global Supply Chain & Logistics management team with reference to our Global Logistics Manager. Together with your team you will be responsible for the complete set of material master data supporting the end-to-end processes in FOSS, driving governance and operational/project master data efforts within frameworks, processes, data-structures, tools, follow-up and reporting. The ultimate goal is to provide end users and decision makers with a "trusted single version of the truth" from which to base decisions.
Joining FOSS as our Global Master Data Manager your core deliverables will be the following:
- Lead and motivate the master data team consisting of 5 employees in Hillerød as well as be professionally responsible for our master data coordinator in Suzhou
- Maintain and ensure correct material master data in SAP and related systems for all FOSS products
- Responsible for analysing FOSS’ use of master data and related processes both to recommend or implement improvements and to define standards, definitions, processes, policies, tools and procedures
- Ensure that there are no cross-functional data issues across SAP modules and other applications, just as the function certifies that all master data across plants is up to date, analysing and resolving any errors
- Support the entire FOSS business with data loads related to master data.
- You will work closely together with our production entities and R&D and you will drive continuous improvement initiatives of flows, processes and systems.
You will also be responsible for driving the global master data governance project in FOSS which creates the framework for master data processes & ownership, data models, data cleansing & authorizations to create and change master data in SAP and our CRM-system.
You will work in Hillerød and should expect approximately 10 travel days per year.
We are looking for a leader with excellent project management skills and expect you to have:
- Solid experience and thorough understanding of business processes, master data and supply chain management
- Demonstrated leadership, performance & project management experience
- Experience with SAP ERP system - as working with data is an absolute advantage
- Sound knowledge of process documentation (SOP, swim lanes etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to write and speak in both English and Danish.
To be successful in this position, you should be able to manage and motivate people and have a good sense of understanding and communicating issues across functional areas and levels as well as cultures worldwide. To fit into the FOSS culture, you should be open, trustworthy, service minded and extrovert. A hands-on mentality will be required to manage tasks, people and projects.
People knowing you would recognise following characteristics:
- Ability to plan, organise andexecute meeting deadlines in a busy environment
- Logical and structured mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills across all organisational levels.
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field. You will get the opportunity to work with the most advanced technology, together with highly skilled colleagues in strong teams and cross-functional projects.
Send your application through the link below. We screen applications as they come in and therefore encourage you to apply sooner rather than later. For further information regarding the job, please feel free to contact Per Sonne Sørensen, Senior Vice President, Quality and Production & Supply Chain, +45 2761 6813.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.