- Maintenance of the existing system - including adding new features, troubleshooting any issues faced by the customer, ensure smooth functioning of the software.
- Improving the UI-UX with new features and extending existing ones.
- Exploring integration of additional AI features.
- Your daily tasks will be designed in close corporation with the CTO and our developer.
- Experience or able to show your unique skills in developing modern cloud solutions such as websites and web-apps.
- Have a huge interest in software development, with focus on building cloud solutions and web development.
- Have some experience with developing Full Stack projects and testing in front-end and/or back-end.
What we offer?
- You will be joining a team of young passionated people and will have an impact on our business.
- Flexible working-hours: Time is precious. Make it count.
- Remote work allowed: You know how you perform best.
We value a great eager to learn and a positive energy very high, so please apply even if you can only check one or two of the points. As a part of the IMP team, you can expect lots of responsibility and challenges that will make you grow professionally and personally, 24/7 office space available, social events, and a letter of recommendation. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +45 28 14 88 38.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.