Would you like to become a key employee with Mark & Wedell A/S? We offer our employees a combination of a great working environment, international focus and an exciting product portfolio.
Mark & Wedell develops, designs and manufactures high quality products and solutions for the global mining-, minerals-, fertilizer, recycling and energy industries. Our brand JAWO and unique know-how are well recognized in our markets and among our customers due to our 40+ years of history. 80% of turnover arise from export sales. Our company is located in Kvistgaard near Helsingør and 40 km north of Copenhagen.
We are looking for a result oriented and experienced Export Sales Engineer, focusing on our international customers. The sales channels are directly to End Customers, EPC’s or through local sales agents. A travel requirement of approximately 30 days/year is expected.
- Expanding our customer contacts and increase market-share through increased sales presence while maintaining relations to existing customers
- Perform market analysis, customer identification and observing competition and market trends
- Attending international exhibitions to promote our products and solutions
- Technical- and commercial proposals for complete systems and/or individual products
- Negotiate and close contracts and handing over for execution.
- Supporting the executive management in the strategic development of the company.
- 3+ years of high-level technical sales experience in the engineering sector (mining-, mineral-, cement- or the power industry) will be a big advantage).
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A master/bachelor’s degree in mechanical-, electrical- or other relevant engineering
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, yet a pro-active team player
- English is a requirement, and Danish is a big advantage
- A job in an international company with all parts of the value chain from design to manufacturing and installation
- A great opportunity to utilize, shape and expand your skills and expertise within sales and product marketing
- A chance to work within an agile and non-hierarchical organization with direct access to the executive management
- Flexible working hours
- A remuneration that will meet your qualification and onward performance.
The position reports to Mark & Wedell’s Sales Director