Engineering & Business Support - Talent Pipeline for Student Assistant positions
We offer Student Assistant positions within these areas in many different departments of our business but most of our positions are on our pharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
To drive change, Novo Nordisk is pioneering the use of modern technologies to improve the process and increase efficiency across our pharmaceutical manufacturing sites. And you can be a part of this journey. Are you studying Engineering, Business support, or a similar area and are you looking for an opportunity to explore how to use your theoretical knowledge in everyday business life? Then apply to our Engineering and Business Support Talent Pipeline – and get the opportunity to get matched with several positions across Novo Nordisk that never get posted.
Student Assistant positions within Engineering and Business Support
We offer Student Assistant positions within these areas in many different departments of our business but most of our positions are on our pharmaceutical manufacturing sites. You will be supporting and exploring ways to utilise capabilities within e.g.:
- Data access and architecture
- Advanced automation
- Machine vision
- Machine learning
- Mechanical design and simulation
- Virtual or augmented reality
Your tasks will vary from department to department but could cover:
- Supporting projects around improvements in our manufacturing setup
- Support in cross-functional activities advancing the use of innovative novel and existing technology
- Support in projects around the design, development, and maintenance of operations information systems to monitor manufacturing efficiency.
The Engineering and Business Support Talent Pipeline covers Student Assistant positions in the following fields:
- Data engineering and software engineering
- Production and test of production lines
- Automation disciplines, e.g. robotics
- Mechanical development and solutions
- Modelling (pilots, testing, etc.)
- Innovation- and process optimization
- Business Support
Student Assistant position details
A Student Assistant position in Novo Nordisk is between 8 – 20 hours per week, but most Student Assistant positions are 10 – 15 hours per week with a small possibility to work from home – most of the work will be on-site. For Novo Nordisk, you as a student must get the flexibility that allows you to prioritise your exams and assignments as needed. A Danish work permit is required.
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering e.g. Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Innovation, or another relevant field and you have at least 1 year left of your studies. We are looking for Student Assistants who are keen to learn and able to manage their own time. It’s an advance if you are a bit experienced with working in your field and used to working with a various number of stakeholders. Fluent in English is a requirement and you need to submit your CV in English. Checklist when applying:
- When creating your profile, it is important that you “unlock” your profile. When your profile is “unlocked” it will state: “Profile Visibility: Novo Nordisk Recruiter Worldwide”.
- Please describe your motivation, areas of interest, and when you graduate.
- Please upload your diplomas or current study records.
- Remember to submit your CV in English – an application is not a requirement but you a welcome to submit one.
For any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
31 May 2023. To ensure fair and efficient processing, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV. We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.