We connect people who need help with a task with people willing to do the work, think Airbnb for tasks. We want to give flexibility and create opportunities. We have recently launched and are working on finding a product-market fit while scaling and improving the platform. We want to become the biggest marketplace for tasks in Denmark and Scandinavia, by being the safest, easiest and fastest platform on the market.
What's it all about?
If you want to try an internship where you can get your hands dirty, with lots of autonomy and responsibility, This could be for you. We are looking for a developer to support our CTO in building and maintaining new features for the platform. Whether you are into the backend, frontend or an aspiring full-stack developer, feeling ready to run your own sub-projects, building out features from scratch, or you want to assist in creating and adjusting existing features, this internship could be an exciting opportunity for you to make your mark. We promise you that you will have something interesting to put on your CV at the end of this journey and that you will get close mentoring from every team member.
What skills you have
We are looking for someone that has some experience or knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Angular 6+ (React can also do)
- NodeJS + Express
- Web sockets
- AWS services - RDS, S3, EC2
- Basic understanding of Linux commands
What's in it for you
You get the following:
- Working with a small competent team of very cool (at least we think so ourselves) ambitious individuals
- Getting the feel and experience that working in a brand new startup brings (Go watch Silicon Valley if you don't know what we mean
- Trying out your skills with great freedom and CV building
- An option to become a part of the team for the right candidate
- Great autonomy, flexibility, and responsibility
- Free coffee
Who are we?
You will be joining a small and dedicated team of young professionals at our incubator space in Fredriksberg where the air is buzzing with entrepreneurial energy. We are working every day on growing our userbase and making Handyhand better. We like to have fun and we are not afraid to try new and different approaches. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number 22 80 13 48.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.