Concepting/Sr. Concepting Product Manager working within our Experience and Technology team
Do you want to make the life of millions of people sound better? Are you a self-driven and innovative individual with audio technology experience? And do you want to be part of an amazing technology journey in a team that truly works as one?
We are currently looking for a Concepting Product Manager with a great passion for experience and technology-led product-making to become part of the growth journey at Jabra.
Making life sound better
As our new Senior Concepting Product Manager, you will bring the voice of the customers into Jabra’s newly established Experience and Technology team. Here, we truly work as one team, and we cover all expertise and product-making disciplines needed to create world-class technology enablers and competitive and differentiated product experiences.
By bridging user pain points and needs with solid user benefits, the Experience and Technology team are developing impactful experiences that deliver exceptional user and customer value and are implementable, desirable, easy-to-understand and easy-to-use.
Be part of shaping the future of audio
As our Experience and Technology team has just recently been established and is still developing, you will be the cornerstone in shaping this new position as well as the new team. We work with state-of-the-art technology when we create building blocks and experiences for new products within all areas of audio. We have 6 different audio experience areas defined, and you will be a key interface between our technology and experience teams.
Working with all disciplines within audio in our soon-to-be plus 40 people team, we will have all the expertise gathered to create intelligent audio solutions that let our end users hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible. Amongst other things, you will be part of:
- Crystallizing use and customer insights as a directional anchor for our work
- Creating technology enabler road maps and visions with focus on delivering differentiated user and customer benefits
- Cooperating with highly skilled engineers to ensure our Experience and Technology enabler visions are viable
- Creating demonstrators of our experience visions, concretizing the user and customer value
- Conducting proof-of-concepts with end users and customers to get feedback and engaging with external partners and technology providers
“You can become part of an incredible audio journey and a team pushing the limits of what seems possible – so that we can transform lives through the power of sound,” says Sr. Director Henning Toft Schwarz.
Customer-focused Product Maker in audio and a Team Player with ample audio experience
You are passionate about customers and users and how you can improve their lives by creating innovative and exciting experiences. You are a networker by heart and believe in the power of co-creation, cross-disciplinary collaboration and teamwork. With your curious mind and understanding of audio technology and market and user insights, you can lead technology teams to deliver strong competitive experiences.
You are a strong communicator who thrives when it comes to passionately selling your ideas. You enjoy a diverse workday with strategic as well as operational tasks, and you have a natural interest in technology products. For you, change is an opportunity, not a barrier.
We imagine that you have:
- A strong track record of creating products and/or experiences that deliver exceptional user and customer value and win in the marketplace, preferably in audio domain
- A proven and successful track record of creating market insights and turning them into winning products and experiences
- Experience from an international and multi-cultural environment
- A solid technical and commercial background of the field of audio with understanding and/or hands-on experience in product development projects
- 7+ years of experience from a similar position within product management/innovation management
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 18. February 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Sr. Director Henning Toft Schwarz on phone no: +45 4294 0305.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.