Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work on innovative IT cloud solutions in the ever-changing and digitalised world. You’ll play a key role in streamlining technologies and adopting them to be faster, more flexible, and more resilient. Find out how IT can supercharge climate action and join a fascinating green transformation journey to create a world that is powered by renewable energy.
Welcome to the Cloud Acceleration team
You’ll be part of a new, cross-functional, international agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop core products based on the cloud technology. This includes full scope of cloud lifecycle activities. Work with enthusiastic people with a global mindset and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work with purpose is part of daily life.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing governance, management, and security patterns on the newly built cloud platform
- designing connectivity, infrastructure, identity, and access management and monitoring components in platform and application landing zone
- taking part in developing and implementing scalable and modular landing zones
- evaluating existing systems, solutions, and processes and providing ideas for migration from on-prem to cloud.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience in baselining cloud Identity, Security, Monitoring, Resource Consistency, and Deployment Acceleration
- have experience with AWS Identity and access management (IAM) policy implementation and governance (SCPs)
- have experience with containerisation technologies like Docker or container orchestration tools, like Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) or Elastic Container Service (ECS) with the ability to incorporate IT and data security
- possess knowledge about AWS cloud governance, deployment, automation, and compliance reporting, like AWS Organizations, AWS System Manager
- are familiar with Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform), automation tools and ServiceNow integration
- are familiar with Bash or Power Shell scripting.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Poland or Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Katarzyna Piebiak, Head of Infrastructure ＆ SO, on (+48) 503364759 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder