App Development Internship - Build a Game-Changing Sustainability Tracking Platform
Are you a driven and motivated student with a passion for environmental conservation, and evidence-based technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge application that combines sustainability and social impact to promote transparent green initiatives? Join our team as a student intern and help us build “TREESABLE!
As a development intern at ACRYPT, you'll work with our portfolio project i.e. TREESABLE alongside our team of experienced product developers to build a tree-planting platform that will make it easy for companies and individuals to plan, organize, and manage their tree-planting projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in one of these skills including UI/UX design, Front-end development, API integration, Backend development, and Database management. You'll get hands-on experience and the freedom to explore a variety of cutting-edge technologies, and you'll have the opportunity to learn and grow as a developer.
- Currently enrolled in a software development program or equivalent field
- Experience in App or web development, front-end or back-end, database management, and data visualization
- Candidates who have experience with AWS services such as EC2 are an advantage
- Experience working with back-end technologies and proficient in working with databases such as MySQL
- Data visualization skills with libraries would also be valuable for creating graphs and charts in the dashboard
- Experience with GIS software such as ArcGIS or QGIS
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion for sustainability and making a positive impact on the environment
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Collaborate with the product development team to design and implement new features for the platform
- Develop and maintain the backend of the platform
- Build interactive maps and data visualizations using GIS tools such as ArcGIS and QGIS
- Integrate APIs into the platform to enhance functionality and data exchange
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
What we offer
A spot in the team or a potential co-founder of an inspiring international startup. A job where you help build a global green ecosystem while achieving our vision as an important catalyst for sustainable development creating a bright future for each team member and stakeholder. We appreciate mindful risk-taking, experimenting with features, getting things done fast, and seeing the results of our daily work out there in the real world, where we ultimately help everyone get closer to nature.
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity
If this sounds good to you, then please apply with your short intro and resume! For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +45 60 21 66 19.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.