AI Student Assistant
Are you keen on trying multiple ideas by building fast with one of the most comprehensive technologies? And are you interested in creating digital solutions so Falck can deliver world-class healthcare and emergency services? We now offer you the opportunity to become a frontrunner in designing digital solutions for our Data Department of 60+ employees and many more business stakeholders.
Falck is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals with a strong technical background in cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, or similar) and a keen interest in or knowledge of AI technologies to join our dynamic AI team. The successful candidates will have experience with containerization technologies and an understanding of DevOps principles. They will play a crucial role in driving the implementation phase of our AI strategy: the development and deployment of AI-driven solutions on our cloud infrastructure.
About the job
- Collaborate with the AI team to explore, develop, and implement cloud-based AI applications in line with our guiding principles.
- Support the development and implementation of AI-driven solutions on our cloud infrastructure.
- Actively participate in the experimentation and prototyping of AI applications using Azure tools and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Utilize containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes for efficient deployment and management of AI applications.
- Apply DevOps principles, including continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD), for efficient and reliable operation of AI applications in the cloud.
- Learn and leverage Azure and other cloud methodologies to make AI solutions efficient and reliable.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of cloud tools and processes for our AI applications.
- Engage with other team members to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and knowledge-sharing.
(Nice to have) Learn and leverage the Power Platform to automate tasks and improve efficiency in our AI solutions.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with state-of-the-art AI technologies and be at the forefront of innovation in our industry.
- Hands-on experience with the Power Platform, Azure Open AI, Open-Source AI models and other Azure technologies, enabling you to make a tangible impact within the company.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment where you can learn, grow, and tackle exciting challenges.
- Exposure to a diverse range of AI applications and projects that will broaden your knowledge and skills.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Currently enrolled in a master’s program with a focus on Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field.
- Familiarity or strong curiosity in Large Language Models and their applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and contribute to a rapidly growing AI team.
Are you interested?
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to upload your application and CV as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact: Iga Trojanowska and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.