Are you a critical thinker driven by testing systems to improve and set new quality standards for our solutions?
We are INVISIO, an innovative high-tech company with an expanding portfolio for the defense and security industry. And we are looking for a System Test Engineer to join our R&D team in Copenhagen.
We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. You will experience a high degree of freedom and flexibility and enter a workplace where professional and personal growth are core values.
You will play an important role
As a System Test Engineer at INVISIO, your key objective is testing the embedded SW within our mechatronic products. You will write test cases and scripts for our test automation framework. Upon test execution, you will analyze the results and report them to the firmware team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Examining current test coverage.
- Implementing automated tests to optimize the performance of our product range.
- Testing product interfaces (APIs).
- Performing manual tests as preparation for test automation
You will join our SW team, but the position also entails teamwork with colleagues from HW and FW. It is essential that you thrive in working in cross-functional teams.
To succeed in this job
We would like to meet a candidate who is a sharp, independent thinker, approaching tasks with an analytical and well-organized mindset. The ideal candidate embraces the idea of test-driven development and poses enthusiasm with a high degree of personal initiative.
Your educational background and experience level are less important to us whether you hold a degree in data mathematics, engineering, or any other technically relevant field, and even if you're a recent graduate, we would like to hear from you.
You must have excellent English skills, as it is our company language.
The following skills are furthermore an advantage:
- Technical relevant education at bachelor's level or similar.
- Experience with Python and C#.
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Experience in software and hardware system testing.
- Experience with CI/CD.
What we offer
- An independent and demanding job in a fast-growing, high-tech company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere.
- A workplace with professional and personal development and future training opportunities.
- A flexible work schedule from our HQ in Copenhagen.
- A culture of high transparency, competency, teamwork, and passion, where everybody has a high degree of freedom – we trust that everyone will do their utmost.
For further information about the position, please get in touch with Manager R&D Applications and FW Projects Steen Iversen at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and cover letter via the link before 2 January 2024.
The job requires physical presence at the workplace.
We will review the applications continuously, and all candidates will receive a response via email. We will ensure equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder