Supply Chain Internship
Are you passionate about applying analytics and stakeholder management to optimize Supply Chain and Production processes? Are you eager to bridge the gap between theory and practice while contributing to the improvement of our business operations? If so, join us as our new Intern in the Supply Chain Planning team within the IFP (Injectable Finished Product) department at Novo Nordisk to seize the opportunity to work alongside experienced colleagues and make a real impact in the industry. Apply now!
We are looking for an Intern who is motivated by and enjoys supply chain planning, analyzing data, problem conceptualization, stakeholder collaboration, process optimization, and developing tools to improve data visualization.
Your responsibilities are included but are not limited to:
- Operational Responsibilities: Taking ownership of specific operational tasks, enabling hands-on learning, and fostering a practical understanding of our workflows and our stakeholders
- Process Optimization: Supporting the team in identifying process bottlenecks and inefficiencies within the supply chain, proposing innovative solutions to the stakeholders, and participating in process improvement initiatives
- Data Analysis and visualizations: Assisting in gathering and analyzing data from various sources to identify and visualize trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement within the supply chain
- Learning and using tools such as PowerApps, Tableau, Excel, etc.
As an Intern in this job, you will have the unique chance to expand your skills and apply the knowledge you gained during your academic studies to practical situations. This opportunity allows you to gain valuable experience working in a global company, specifically within the manufacturing sector, while also learning about the latest trends in production and data utilization.
You are a student who enrolled in a BSc. or MSc. program in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Analytics, or a related field at a Danish university. You have at least 2 semesters remaining until graduation, therefore, you have more time to gain further knowledge and experience while completing your degree.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Enthusiasm for learning about supply chain management concepts and practices
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A detail-oriented and well-organized approach, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- An analytical mindset with the ability to extract insights from complex data sets
Preference (nice to have):
- Prior experience with supply chain planning or analytics
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel, VBA, Power Apps, or similar software (significant advantage)
If you don’t have experience in one (or more) of the above, we provide you the opportunity to learn and develop together. At Novo Nordisk, we provide exciting learning opportunities for students who bring new ways of thinking to our company. By being a part of this organization, you will be surrounded by creative and innovative individuals from diverse backgrounds, further enriching your professional growth.
About the department
You will join the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) team at the Injectable Finished Product (IFP) site in Hillerød. As a part of the Business Support unit, the team is involved in various activities related to production planning, supply chain, inbound and outbound deliveries, and much more. The main goal of the SCP team is to ensure on-time deliveries to customers while assisting production colleagues in achieving success at the site. The team is composed of highly skilled, motivated professionals committed to contributing to the area and business, ultimately serving patients who require our medication.
For further information, please call Associate Manager Philip Luther Valentin at +45 30 75 83 37.
12 October 2023. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis. To ensure fair and efficient processing, please refrain from adding a photo to your CV. Before you click the “apply now” button, please ensure that you have prepared your CV (max 2 pages), latest transcript, and a cover letter.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.