Oktogrid™ is helping electricity providers bring the grid online for higher reliability and a safer energy transition. The future will be electric, Oktogrid™ is giving the insights needed to keep the power flowing.
We are a dedicated team working with industry heavyweights in optimizing the usage of the electrical grid and making sure that the electrification of our society remains sustainable - and we are looking for a new team member!
The Ideal Candidate
We are a small company, therefore versatility is key. Our ideal candidate is a student with a curious and flexible mind, who has the interest and the ability to own different front-end projects that will become of high importance for the company going forward, while bringing ahead his/her own studies at the same time.
As a Front-End Developer, your primary responsibilities will include supporting the Product Design Team and the Back-End Development Team to produce awesome front-end code. The main goal of the candidate will be to enhance multiple internal-facing and external-facing applications, with an eye to details and some special care regarding topics such as code readability, codebase maintainability and UX Principles.
- Currently enrolled as a student at a university or college.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Danish or other languages are a plus).
- Strong interest in front-end development.
- Committed to document your work.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and towards the common goal to make a small company succeeding.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines.
- Some degree of knowledge of one or more of these concepts: UX wireframes, design mock-ups, REST APIs, CLI applications, web applications, microservices, clean architecture, unit testing.
- Some degree of knowledge of one or more of these applications: Git, Jira (or equivalent issue tracking tool), Confluence, Office, Google Suite.
- The candidate must reside within commutable distance from our Copenhagen’s office – no remote, no relocation.
- The candidate should be available to work between Monday and Friday in the standard office working hours. The office is closed in the evenings, nights and weekends.
Good To Have
- A portfolio showing some of your front-end software development projects hosted on Github or similar platform.
- Some degree of knowledge of one or more of these concepts: Scrum/Agile framework, CI/CD, Markdown documentation, databases, data pipelines.
- Some degree of knowledge of one or more of these cloud vendors: AWS, Atlassian.
What We Offer
- A part-time, in-office position (20h/week) with flexible working schedule to accommodate your studying needs.
- A professional, informal and positive working environment.
- A great opportunity to learn and kickstart your professional career!
- A cozy office close to public transportation (Nørrebro St.).
- You will work closely with our Product Design Team and Back-End Development Team, and have the possibility to be mentored by experienced professionals.
- You will work in an environment that genuinely awards pro-activeness, meritocracy and ideas.
- You will be incentivized to be the only owner of the projects you'll work on, and be a key developer for the company.
How To Apply
Please apply with your resume thru The Hub. Only candidates who apply thru The Hub will end up in the candidate pool. Applications via email will be discarded. The email address is provided only for asking questions or requesting additional information.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com