- an you complete the cycle from users to continual delivery?
- Do you have ambition to make an impact on the world climate agenda?
- Are you ready to join a small dedicated team, within a global environmental corporate?
Krüger has developed a global intelligent SaaS that optimise the circular water environment, wastewater network and treatment plants. This excellent product is called HubgradeTM Performance Plant. We are a dynamic multidisciplinary team, we have smart technologies; AI and algorithms, Continual Delivery, fully automated SaaS on AWS. We are agile and lean, and our DevOps team is missing you.
As part of the DevOps team you are part of the circle from Users to Operations to software development and back again. You will work in close collaboration with our team of engineers, Software developers, AWS DevOps colleagues, technology owner, business developers and sales.
Our headquarters are located in Søborg and Krüger consists of 425 wonderful colleagues who work daily to achieve our ambitious goal: to promote global sustainability by providing expert advice and digital services for climate solutions in Denmark and abroad.
“We are a small team and everyone counts, if you can thrive juggling all DevOps activities, from technology challenges to customer challenges, all-in-all balance multiple agendas while keeping priorities. This is a fun job for you!” …. Says Department Manager Ran Segoli
Our new DevOps specialist will be responsible for
- Servicedesk support (2nd and 3rd level)
- Infrastructure and application management
- Upgrades and update of services and software orchestration
- Automations implementation
- Great if you like more responsibilities (Quality Assurance, Process Engineering, etc)
What kind of a new colleague are we hoping to find?
We are looking for a fast learner and independent profile that can shape the agenda for the role.
To do that you should have experience within the following areas: (experience with the specific technologies is an advantage)
- Cloud operations. AWS - Cloudformation , Cloudwatch, ECS
- Containerized deployment
- Programming and scripting: Python, Bash, Java
- Service management and CI. For example; Atlassian Jira, Servicedesk, Confluence, Jankins
- You are fluent in both English and Danish. The corporate language is English, and you will be communicating with different nationalities.
What do we offer
- An exciting and challenging position, opportunity to make a difference for the team and for the environment
- Good professional development that you can influence yourself
- Possibility for part time and focus on your well-being
- A position in a busy, well-functioning and informal environment in an international company
- Good and up-to-date employment conditions, social activities and excellent lunch
- Flexibility to combine a meaningful and inspiring working life and private life in good balance
Application and contact
We look forward to receiving your online application no later than June 1st 2021.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Manager Ran Segoli, tel. 60370704.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Read more about us at www.kruger.dk.