Technical Sales Engineer - SaaS for Wastewater Plants
Are you looking for a position where you can apply your engineering and sales skills, as a part of one of the world's largest environmental
Are you looking for a position where you can apply your engineering and sales skills, as a part of one of the world's largest environmentally focused companies, all while making a real impact for the planet all in the same place? Then come join the team!
We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Sales Engineer to join our team and drive the global sales of our innovative digital twin solution; real-time optimization of wastewater treatment plants. As a Technical Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for answering technical sales questions and challenges that are deeply rooted in wastewater treatment plant operations optimization. Your primary focus will be on nurturing international clients along the entire sales process, responding to customer demands, answering tenders, and taking part in global sales development activities.
Technical skills with a sales mindset
- Prepare and conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations that explain our wastewater treatment solutions to customers and prospective clients
- Collaborate on sales efforts by analysing and engineering the technical solutions, including design and cost estimates for customer-specific needs.
- Participate & collaborate with the installation and commissioning teams to ensure smooth onboarding and long term customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical product sales training to sales teams, process engineers and wastewater treatment plant operators as needed
You will work closely with the rest of the team made up of product, sales, process and marketing colleagues to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
Your experience is important
To succeed in this role it is key that you like challenging assignments as the job contains both complex and non-complex duties, but we will have great onboarding in place so you can thrive in your new role.
We expect to see the following:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in technical sales
- Strong presentation and writing skills to communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Technical background in wastewater treatment processes
- Experience working with software and digital tools to facilitate sales and product development processes is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Fluency in English is required, and knowledge of additional languages is a plus
Welcome to the team
The team is internationally rooted with different nationalities and we enjoy each other's company. We offer a competitive salary package, flexible working hours, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic, international and motivated team of professionals who are passionate about making a positive impact on the environment. If you are a self-motivated, technically savvy, and customer-focused individual with a passion for sustainability and environmental impact, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Contact us and send your application
We look forward to receiving your online application no later than Sunday 28 May 2023. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Louis Larsen email@example.com.
Read more about us at www.kruger.dk.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder