Do you have a passion for SW development and secure communication?
Dencrypt seeks a skilled and ambitious SW developer for our Copenhagen or Aalborg offices. If you want to use your skills to develop solutions for encrypted mobile communication, it is time to become part of an innovative company with solid growth.
An opportunity to apply and further develop your competencies within SW design and implementation to develop new functionality and services for our back-end server systems, which support dynamically encrypted mobile communication.
You will become part of a team of 12 experienced developers who work with the latest technologies and excellent professionalism. You can apply your knowledge and help develop state-of-the-art technology for our encrypted communication products and solutions used worldwide by governments, police, armed forces and private companies.
We have an open and informal working day with delegated responsibility. Still, we find it important to help andnsupport each other to achieve a common goal. You will get a unique opportunity to influence the development of a small company with strong growth potential.
You will get a central position with the following:
- Design, implementation and testing of functionality for our server systems
- Maintenance and further development of build environments and test systems
- Web development for user and server administration
As part of our teams in Aalborg and Copenhagen, you are involved in the entire development process and contribute to all phases, from idea and concept development over implementation to testing and release. You will work in our agile team, where we use Kanban daily.
You should not hesitate to apply if you ...
- have a passion for SW development and secure communication
- are quality-aware and only consider a job done when reviews of code, test and documentation are successful
- thrive with changing work assignments and getting in touch with many technologies
- are a team player, but also able to work independently
- have the courage and desire to learn new things
Your skills and personality
The ideal candidate is a skilled SW developer. You may have graduated recently, or have some years of relevant work experience. You have an academic background within SW Design, computer science or similar. You are an efficient programmer and have worked with especially C++ and Python.
Furthermore you may have experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Development tools like Make, CMake, Autoconf / Automake, Git, CI
- Web services/applications, REST API
- SIP-based VoIP communication
You are ambitious and wish to put your mark on work and the workplace. You immerse yourself, work in a structured way and have a sense of quality in coding, testing and documentation. You like to work in geographically dispersed teams and communicate at a high level of English, both in writing and orally. It is a requirement that you can receive a security clearance from the Danish Defense Intelligence Service.
Dencrypt A/S specializes in developing and providing secure communication solutions based on the principle of Dynamic Encryption. Our mission is to enable everyone to communicate in confidence. We combine advanced encryption technology with user-friendly operation. Dencrypt is a Danish company with offices in Copenhagen and Aalborg.
Do you want to know more?
For more information, contact Line Hassenkam Pedersen on Lhp@ing.dk