Student Worker, Growth Marketing & Website
For this role, we’re looking for someone with a deep interest in digital marketing and especially website marketing.
Getting a toe inside the digital marketing door can be tricky.
However, the wait is over.
We come with positive news that that door is open and there is a place for that.
At Lunar we are democratizing the power of money and changing the way we all bank, pay, and invest. We have grown by leaps and bounds since starting out in Aarhus in 2015 and are now considered a major player in the Nordics with offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo, as well as employees working remotely across Europe.
The Lunar team is doing things differently. We change the rules of the game. We aim for the moon with everything we do and one of our ambitions is to create a best-in-class online user experience for our current and future users.
Our Growth Marketing team located in lovely Copenhagen, led by Kenneth Skovsted, is now opening up for a student worker to join and continue to improve our user experience and performance on our website. As a Growth Marketer, you will have good opportunities to put your own stamp on Lunar's presence online, as well as contribute to the wild journey that the whole of Lunar is on.
Interested in joining our trip to the moon? Thought so!
For this role, we’re looking for someone with a deep interest in digital marketing and especially website marketing. We believe that you are curious to truly kick-start your marketing engine and that you want to spend your days in a dynamic scale-up environment.
We believe that you might have some previous experience working with websites to understand how to build pages, how to organize flows, how to structure the journey, and have a good eye for details.
What will you do?
- Expand our websites as a sales channel, both for consumer and business users.
- Plan, execute, and maintain pages, sections, and landing pages on Lunar's website in close collaboration with our Website Marketing Specialist, copywriters, designers, and web developers.
- We use English as a business language but for this position, we also ask for someone with Danish language skills since one of the tasks is to manage our danish site.
- Evaluate and report on performance and optimize our user experience and conversion rates. We work with, among other things, Google Analytics, Hotjar and Sleeknote. We don’t at all expect you to have previous experience with areas, but having some experience or interest in for example analytics, SEO, content marketing, conversion rate optimization and the likes is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- You will have an impact on the Nordics' new digital bank, and your daily routine will be in our beautiful office in Copenhagen.
- You get your hands on many different things, and we are constantly testing new things. For example, we were one of the first to use influencers, and Snapchat has named our content as best in class.
- Professional sparring with highly skilled colleagues and good development opportunities.
- Casual tone, lots of laughs, and high ceilings.
- You will be part of a scale-up company that oozes drive and has a fantastic team spirit. Together, we have already achieved great results, and we are not done yet.
- In the marketing team, we emphasize following up on the things we do, so that we are constantly learning individually and as a team.
- We care about the well-being of our employees. We have a super delicious canteen arrangement, snacks to die for, Friday bars as well as yoga and meditation in the office.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Check out Lunar’s careers page for information on benefits and our interview process.
Curious to know what else we’re up to? Check out our LinkedIn, Instagram, and blog for the latest and greatest!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder