Student Worker in Data Management with focus on E-commerce
Are you an engineering or business student with good communications skills, who is looking for a practical experience in an international company propelling the world toward a greener future? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a student worker, your main focus is to:
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses, be able to understand and explain the result of the analysis and the underlying data.
- Assist in developing and successfully implement solutions that benefit our internal and external stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for the unique and varied tasks you will encounter in your role.
- Build data visualizations to communicate insights effectively to stakeholders.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the data by conducting data profiling, cleansing, and validation.
We expect that your education comes first, and we are flexible when it comes to your working hours.
Who are you?
We imagine that you are studying engineering, computer science, economics or a similar degree. You are structured and are able to work independently with the ability to take ownership for your assignments. Ideally, you possess some previous work experience either concurrently with your studies or beforehand. You have a positive mindset and possess the ability to identify opportunities, with a strong drive to make a meaningful impact. Experience with the following tools is a benefit but not a requirement:
- A database query tool, such as SQL Server Management Studio or similar.
- Power BI & Excel for data visualization and business intelligence.
- An ERP system and its processes.
Your new team
We are a team of 11 full-time employees, with different roles in making sure that our engines, and equipment are updated. We enable the rest of the organization in taking important steps in digitization. We work from Copenhagen, Holeby, Frederikshavn and remotely. In addition we have 7 students who we trust with important tasks, and we hope that you will become one of them.
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great work-life flexibility
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 18th of August 2022. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Simon Nordenhög by phone on 50 29 72 50.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.