Student full stack C# / .NET (core) / Python web app developer
We are looking for a student or intern with an urge to make a real difference for people. You will join our small development team and build and maintain software that doctors use with our Cortrium C3+ device every day.
You will help doing work across the full stack - from front end over traditional web app backend to dev-ops, automated tests and QA on a complex system that deals with computationally heavy conversions and manipulation of data of ECG recordings.Initially you will work on our cross platform Electron app as well as our .NET (core) based API and web backend. Down the road you will help integrate with multiple partners, help design and build our data visualiser and connect to external algorithms to assist in analysing the data from our device.
The recording files from our device are fairly large and computationally complex to modify, convert, transfer and store and as such you will gain a lot of insight into scaling resource hungry applications. In a field dominated by old-fashioned software and entrenched competitors you will help set new, higher, standards and make a real difference in the daily lives of our rapidly expanding user base of doctors and medical professionals.
- Are a great team player with an eye for esthetics - in code, design, technical architecture and user experience
- Are excited about technology and frequently fiddle with new frameworks and new ways of doing things
- Are curious and a quick learner
- Are motivated and qualified to make a difference
- Value order and process but understand when to be pragmatic
- Get your things done but dot the i’s and cross the t’s first
A few technical keywords to lead you here:
- SQL Server
- HTML / Tailwind CSS
- CI / CD / Devops
- TDD / Testing
Experience in other web application frameworks, other programming languages or medical ISO standards is not required but would be a plus.
- A respectful and mature environment towards both work and life
- A humourous, diverse and vibrant international athmosphere
- A fantastic, accessible office in a hardware startup co-lo in Taastrup. Goodbye traffic!
- Gourmet lunch and free flowing coffee
When applying, please mention something that would surprise us to learn about you. We will evaluate applications and schedule interviews progressively. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number 42 17 23 90.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.