Student assistant to the Risk & Information Security Chapter within IT
The IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance plays a vital role in information security. They are responsible for ensuring that the organization's information security policies and procedures are aligned with the business goals, and they are effectively managing risks and complying with regulations. Are you interested to work with these topics in an international company? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you!
The IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance plays a vital role in information security. They are responsible for ensuring that the organization's information security policies and procedures are aligned with the business goals, and they are effectively managing risks and complying with regulations. Are you interested to work with these topics in an international company?
If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you!
You will play an important role in:
- Supporting the Risk Management Processes for Group IT globally.
- Taking part in the preparation of Risk & information security periodical reporting to IT Leadership Team.
- Supporting in IT Internal Assessments and Audit process planning.
- Information Classification and security awareness trainings and workshops coordination.
- Supporting with ad-hoc tasks
We imagine that:
- You are a self-driven person, excited to learn new things and to contribute with your knowhow as well as challenge yourself with new tasks.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Excel, (filters, pivot tables, lookup formulas etc.). Word, Power Points and other tools.
- You preferably have already gained some professional experience within the area of Information security or similar during an internship or another student position
- You are strong in English both written and spoken and can maybe speak German, Danish
- You can work between 15-20 hours per week.
- You are currently studying or starting to study within Information/ IT security with a minimum of 2 years left of your studies.
Welcome to the Department
IT Governance at MAN Energy Solutions is looking for an academically and business-oriented student with a good understanding of IT systems to join our team in Copenhagen. We can offer you interesting positions in an international environment, you will be working with colleagues from different IT domains, locations. We value ideas and contribution done while being in this position and also ensure that you also continuously learn from us.
You will get the unique opportunity to develop your knowledge within Risk & Information Security along the way as you will learn about our processes and becoming an integrated part IT Governance team.
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance with the possibility for flexible working hours, home office and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions, you can create, drive, build and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We work from the motto "Future in The Making" because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
About the Student Network
The MAN Student Network is a community made for students by students at MAN Energy Solutions Denmark. The network has the purpose of connecting students in Denmark with the benefit of establishing strong academic and social relationships across group departments, but also as an opportunity to expand the academic network, which ultimately may prove to provide the first full scale step toward a future career at MAN Energy Solutions.The students within the network have the opportunity to provide recommendations and improvements and actively affect the concept of this network.
Build your own future
Send your application to us no later than Sunday the 18th of February 2024. We will conduct interviews during the application period. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.