Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within Business Development. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume. Grundfos is looking for a student assistant to work in the Industry Division.
What is the job about?
At Grundfos, we develop, produce, and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers reach their sustainability goals through innovation and close customer relations.
As a student assistant you will be a part of a team of 14 spread across Denmark, Portugal, Germany, USA, China, and Australia. With innovative approaches the team is responsible for creating and maintaining end-user relations to improve and develop customer loyalty to ultimately sell more Grundfos solutions. You will have a key role in our strategic initiative to develop selected partners by hosting monthly webinars, creating and following-up on competency tests, and general cross functional business development support.
With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and center in everything we do.
Your main responsibilities:
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally. You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks as you:
- Plan, coordinate, host and follow up on monthly webinars for our external partners.
- Continuously contribute to mapping competencies both with partners by means of an extensive survey setup and self-developed tools for reporting and analytics.
- Assist in developing content/reports/documents for use in various contexts.
- Assist in developing new verticals, e.g. gaining knowledge of new market niches and their needs, as well as gathering internal Grundfos knowledge and sharing across the division.
- You are, or will shortly be, studying at a master’s level within Business or Engineering.
- You are outgoing and have excellent communication skills.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- We expect you to be onsite at our location in Bjerringbro 1-2 times a week.
What’s in it for you?
Here at Grundfos it’s our mission to help you develop and fulfil your ambitions, both career and personal. We are guided by our six core values, and you’ll find that your fresh ideas will be welcomed and make a difference in everything from local to large-scale global projects. You’ll encounter colleagues from all over the world both as part of your daily work, supporting and all the while broadening each other’s cultural horizons.
In addition, your day-to-day benefits include:
- Flexible working hours; home office possibility and equipment; up to 3 days’ paid leave for volunteering
- Annual bonuses, parental support, internal well-being consultants and programmes, engaging team buildings
- Diverse, inclusive environment with employee-led forums offering colleagues a safe place to connect and share openly
- Long-term career development with regular dialogue, as well as continuous learning and development opportunities.
Do you want to learn more?
If you have questions or would like to know more about this position, please contact Ty Scott at 001 9795750345 or Lise Doktor at 0045 51845731.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job on Jobfinder.