Student Assistant – a great opportunity to gain experience as part of our IT PMO team
Are you searching for a way to combine your studies with practical knowledge and experiences? Are you studying communications, strategy & leadership, or another type of business degree? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Who are we?
You will be a part of IT PMO (Project Management Office). We develop the standard of IT projects across Norlys, and we have a close collaboration with all Norlys’ divisions. Within our team, you will have 4 colleagues who all are looking forward to meeting you. We are a small team, and we value an open and informal working environment. You will learn that helping each other is a cornerstone of our culture, and we are driven by our values communality, innovative thinking, and responsibility.
A typical day at the office….
You enter the front door, and all the people you meet on your way to the office greets you with a smile and a “good morning”. You can feel the positive vibe throughout the company, and you are ready to start the daily tasks which could consist of:
- Making presentations for meetings i.e., for our top IT-management
- Coordinating tasks across PMO activities
- Help arranging team activities and workshops
- Close cooperation with our Project Execution office, Finance and PPM office
- Maintaining Nova, our internal communication forum, and branding of IT PMO on Yammer, our internal social media
- Contribute with creative ideas of how to brand and communicate our processes to the rest of the organization
- Ad hoc tasks
In the beginning, you will have a close partnership with your colleague Camilla who will guide you in your introduction period.
Who are you?
You are currently in the final stage of your bachelor’s degree or in the early stage of your master’s degree. We believe that our future colleague:
- Has a positive, creative and curious mindset
- Is detail oriented and has a natural sense of quality
- Is eager to learn as much as possible
- Has an autonomous approach to the job, when familiar with the organization.
You will be part of Denmark's largest energy and telecommunications group
We offer a job in a company with rapid development and a strong financial foundation. In Norlys, we invest in our employees, and that means you are always growing – both personally and professionally. In other words, you can pursue your career dream. Your personal market value will rise, and no ambitions are too large or too small. At the same time, it will be possible to make your ambitions and working hours dovetail with flexibility in your everyday life
Would you like to be part of our community?
If you have any questions, please contact Camilla Park Sørensen on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible. Feel free to send us your application in either English or Danish. The position will be taken down when we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder