Are you interested in working with Big Data and Machine Learning in a project oriented, creative environment? Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization?
This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within Data Science. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume. At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
You will become a part of Grundfos Data Analytics at our spacious DTO. We are 8 colleagues responsible for Grundfos’ big data and statistical computing, working closely with and across other teams resulting in an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are key.
“I really like that our work is primarily project based. It allows you to immerse yourself in the tasks and focus on implementing what we learn at university. You try new things and see the theory fit into real solutions,” says Morten, student assistant.
What is the job about?
You can expect the job to be an average of 10-15 hours per week and we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. When you have received the proper introduction and feel ready, it is possible to work from home as well.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally.
You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks as you:
- Develop code in R for Proof of Concept products such as leak detection algorithms
- Work with automated data quality assurance
- Create PowerBI dash boards with insight on data from Grundfos products
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level within Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Development or maybe Physics.
- Knowledge within R and Python is considered an advantage.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Manager, Christian Rasmussen at +45 2031 0165. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than October 1 2018 by clicking on the link “Ansøg”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder