Student Analyst in Group PMO
We are looking for talented students to join our Group Project Management Office at European Energy to support driving the strategy and sustainability agenda for a leading global renewable player on a rapid growth journey
We are looking for talented students to join our Group Project Management Office at European Energy to support driving the strategy and sustainability agenda for a leading global renewable player on a rapid growth journey. We want you to play a part in accelerating a future leader in the green transition, help set the direction of the company and work on strategic projects across the globe in an international environment.
In the Group Strategy, Sustainability, and PMO team consisting of 25 employees, we have a strong focus on developing excellent problem-solvers who can become the future leaders of the green transition. We strive to accelerate personal development and best equip you with the capabilities and traits to drive impact. We do this via tailored personal development plans, and we promote a caring feedback culture with continuous coaching from both your direct leader as well as from our experienced project managers.
Lastly, we also believe that you learn by seeing and by doing – which we translate to inclusion and exposure to a vast landscape of different projects and stakeholders across the company. This means that as a Project Portfolio Analyst, you will be similarly involved in the projects to our full-time employees and take part in all project activities end-to-end including meetings, business travels, etc.
How you will create an impact
We offer an opportunity to take on a role in the renewables sector with great responsibility and tangible impact on the global challenges of climate change as part of an international and engaged team with diverse backgrounds. Our team reports directly to the company CEO, and you will be reporting directly to the Head of the Group Project Management Office.
The Group Project Management Office is a recently established function with key responsibilities: driving company transformation to make European Energy fit for a continued decade of rapid growth.
From the onset of your tenure, you will specifically engage in activities such as:
- Solve challenging problems, and bring recommendations to stakeholders
- Manage your own assignments with close sparring from senior colleagues
- Drive screening, maturing and prioritization of projects key to establishing a fit-for-growth foundation
- Lead portfolio reporting towards senior stakeholders
With us you get
- Possibility to shape the project portfolio in a leading, highly profitable company with large appetite to move the bar even further
- Steep learning curve through problem-solving, end-to-end ownership of your work and opportunity to build a very strong problem-solving toolkit
- Possibility to learn from talented colleagues with top-tier consulting, M&A and sustainability backgrounds
- Significant exposure to several different decision-makers across our business
- A strong platform for full-time career in Strategy, Sustainability and PMO
- A balanced workload of 15-20 hours per week and competitive salary
- Opportunity to build proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint through e.g. business cases and storylining
- Opportunity to be part of our Next Generation Student Network, where our 70+ students across the company meet for social and academic events
What we look for
We seek team-oriented individuals with strong analytical skills and a desire to learn and grow, as you will be working in a high-paced and multidisciplinary environment. You are able to combine analytical skills with a good understanding of how to manage stakeholders in order to drive strategically important projects. You find exposure to senior stakeholders motivating and would like to support driving change and tackling some of the biggest issues of our time in a changing energy industry.
We are looking for students who are currently enrolled on their Bachelor’s degree or their Master’s degree. The ideal candidate will have a background that includes some of the following elements:
- On going Bachelor’s- or Master’s in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Sustainability, Engineering or similar with top results
- At least 12 months remaining before expected graduation
- International experience from working or studying abroad
- A large appetite to constantly learn and grow, and a drive to create results
- A strong and empathetic team player attitude with great people skills
- An analytical/quantitative mindset and a logical approach to problem-solving
- A strong stamina and can-do attitude to achieve their goals
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
Please write in your application that you've seen the job on Jobfinder.