Senior Project Planner for offshore wind projects
Imagine a future where you support our offshore wind projects in Continental Europe by taking a driving role in scheduling and resource management
Join us in this role where you’ll contribute to the successful development and execution of our offshore wind projects. As Senior Project Planner, you’ll support your assigned project in developing, maintaining, and analysing time schedules and human resource plans, as part of a dynamic and challenging project environment.
Welcome to Planning, Risk and Integration Management, Continental Europe & Product Line
You’ll be part of a diverse department of highly skilled specialists in a matrix organisation, where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the successful development and execution of our offshore wind project portfolio in the Continental Europe region (CE). The department supports our offshore wind farm projects with time, risk, scope, and change management, where your focus will be on planning and scheduling, as part of the projects in the region. As a team, we’re passionate about making a positive impact on the projects. We share learnings across the team, and we focus on continuously developing our talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and maintaining the time and human resource planning in our projects
- preparing scenarios and performing various schedule analysis, e.g., critical path and float analysis
- communicating schedule and HR progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- ensuring coordination and alignment, both internally across the project packages and with relevant external stakeholders
- supporting decision-making within the project management based on schedule insights and analyses.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with the planning of large EPC projects, preferably within the offshore or energy industry
- have experience with project planning in Primavera P6, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- thrive in an international environment and possess good interpersonal skills, enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders, also when working remotely
- have a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering, or an equivalent qualification.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 June 2023.
For the DK and Poland positions, please don’t hesitate to contact Lone Munk Hoffmann, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99554128, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.