Senior Network Technology Consultant
Imagine a future where you ensure the implementation and maintenance of the IT infrastructures on our production sites, in collaboration with great colleagues
Join us in this role where you’ll develop, implement, and run our IT infrastructure on our production sites on a global scale. You and your team will be responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure, as well as managing daily operations and optimising the infrastructure for stability, security, and efficiency.
Welcome to EPCO & IT
You’ll be part of the Production IT infrastructure Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure security and network services for our production business. Together, we work on delivering the full network/security package, e.g., security and network hardware, WAN, and servers, and services, e.g., AD, Jumphost, DHCP, DNS, etc. We primarily use Cisco and PaloAlto equipment. As a passionate team, we have a culture of learning and improvement, genuinely believe in collaboration and helping our teammates, and have a flexible working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing production security infrastructure on our production sites
- keeping the IT infrastructure running as a stable platform for our business
- installing security infrastructure components on our production facilities worldwide
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- supporting the SAFe transformation within the team and ensure a collaborative and positive work spirit.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with operating and deploying firewalls, e.g., PaloAlto, Cisco or Fortinet, as well as basic skills in configuring routers, switches, and management platforms like Panorama, Cisco CSM, FortiManager, etc.
- are generally interested in working with SCADA/OT network, therefore production network
- have an open and helpful personality, where communication is key to establishing a strong and supportive team collaboration
- are good at planning and organising in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 August 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Skou Skouboe, Head of infrastructure Engineering CC, on (Denmark +45) 30456772 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.