Senior Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to drive infrastructure transformation
Imagine a future where you drive infrastructure transformation across IT, OT, and cloud, through visionary enterprise infrastructure and security architectures. Join us in this role where you’ll drive enterprise infrastructure strategies, frameworks, reference, and target architectures across the domain disciplines in alignment with our IT Strategy to ensure proper anchoring and implementation in roadmaps. You’ll set the direction for our infrastructure and cloud portfolio, create strategies, assess technologies, and anchor these initiatives across Ørsted to achieve synergies. Moreover, you’ll enable business opportunities through architecture and regular engagement with other architects and stakeholders in our delivery organisation.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Enterprise Infrastructure & Security Architecture Centre of Excellence (CoE), which sets the architectural direction across infrastructure, focused on the architectural disciplines within the domain where you, together with your colleagues, will support the company’s ambition of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through specific, carefully considered initiatives. Our Architecture & Technology Community consists of 120+ IT architects working with the business to ensure great cohesion and establish a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing where we share and retrieve input as well as facilitate Communities of Practices across the discipline. As a team, we set the bar high and work closely together to utilise each other’s strengths and experiences within our domains. We have open and informal communication where honesty and transparency are key for creating an engaging work environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting the architectural ambition and direction to transform the Infrastructure Architecture domain through automation, SDDC, and IaC across IT, OT, and cloud, together with our delivery teams
- identifying, developing, and driving key infrastructure strategies, reference architectures, enterprise frameworks, and roadmaps
- defining, maturing, and driving the implementation of architecture best practices and governance through architecture communities of practice and other relevant stakeholders
- ensuring that our Architectural Enterprise Runway is created, updated, aligned, and communicated to all relevant stakeholders, thereby ensuring transparency and progress within key, strategic enterprise initiatives
- ensure prioritisation and development of relevant initiatives and technology enablers within our delivery organisation to obtain synergies, reduce risk, and increase efficiency
- providing architectural support on initial design processes and anchoring new products and technologies to improve and implement overall architecture services and designs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are passionate about infrastructure architecture, technology, and strategy, and have a proven track record within enterprise architecture, with extensive experience within the infrastructure domain
- have a strong understanding of industry standards, trends, and best practices on IT, OT, and Public Cloud Infrastructure Architecture
- have a strategic mindset and apply this to set the direction for infrastructure automation, technological platforms, and surrounding capabilities to ensure stable and scalable solutions while leveraging IaC
- possess a strong, diverse architectural toolbox, and are an enthusiastic change agent, actively promoting architecture disciplines
- have excellent communication and presentation skills and speak and write English fluently
- are a team player but have the ability to work independently on specific initiatives.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jacob Hedegaard-Blaaberg, Head of I&T, domain Ent. & App. Arch CoE, on (Denmark +45) 99554081, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.