Are you a Project Management talent with a pragmatic mindset and experience with technical documentation of medical devices?
UNEEG medical - an innovative medical device company – is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our team in Allerød. UNEEG is on a path to change the treatment of epileptics by ultra-long term monitoring, and you now have the chance to be part of that journey.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for driving R&D projects that involve complex changes to the technical documentation of our medical devices. This could be extension of Intended Use, preparation of technical documentation for new countries, e.g US. You will be accountable for project timelines, project budget and the project scope. You will be leading project teams through all project phases by use of stand-up meetings, stakeholder management, time/risk planning and strong communication. You are motivated by building strong teams and ensuring fast and pragmatic decisions in the team. You have good planning skills and you thrive by executing cross-functional tasks at a high speed. You are familiar with development of medical devices and you have an extensive understanding of design control and product submissions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Aligning plans, budget, and scope with senior management (CxO-team)
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time to the agreed scope
- Ensuring motivation and development of all team members together with the line manager
- Communication around project purpose, progress and challenges at all organisational levels
- Be part of developing Project Management methodologies and tools in UNEEG.
- Experience with technical documentation of medical devices (ISO 13485/ FDA 21 CFR part 820)
- Interested in working within project management
- Knowledge in product submission and project management is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- You are proactive, good at prioritizing, planning, and finalizing your tasks
- You are a team player, you appreciate responsibility and you prefer to work in teams
- Ideally you have experience with products that contain both hardware and software components
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or related
For further information, please reach out to Line Hassenkam Pedersen on email@example.com. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible by applying online.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder