Project Manager with specialist knowledge in medical labeling
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager with experience of working with regulatory and operational aspects of medical device labeling.
With your thourogh knowledge and project skills, you will lead projects within the area of medical device labeling. Thus, you will ensure that quality system procedures related to medical device labeling are developed and maintained to be in compliance and effective. You will coordinate and coach the labeling team’s daily operational tasks and projects to ensure a high quality level and constructive collaboration throughout the company as well as externally.
The labeling team is responsible for developing and revising all labeling materials required to accompany all William Cook Europe’s global products, thus working closely with local and global teams. Tasks may be, but are not limited to designing, proofreading, translation, printing and coordination of the development of various labeling material, e.g., instructions for use, product labels and patient cards.
The team is organized in Product Sustainment under Post Market & Manufacturing Engineering.
Medical device labeling is a changing area with a lot of activities requiring that you thrive in a dynamic, not-knowing-tomorrow environment and can keep an overview and focus on priorities.
You will be expected to take on an active specialist role in the daily assignments to ensure adherence to regulatory and quality requirements within the area. As a Project Manager, you are required to independently manage projects, motivate and coach, as well as lead the labeling team’s efforts.
- You have a relevant degree in Science or Engineering and proven records showing 3-5 years’ experience from the medical industry as well as experience of work related to medical device labeling in a regulatory and operational setting.
- You have solid experience of project management. You are comfortable interacting with many stakeholders at any organizational level. Experience of management of people/a function is an advantage in this position.
- You are able to work independently and have a high level of drive, initiative and persistance. You are result-oriented, ambitious and like to be challenged. You are analytical, structured and comfortable managing a group on your own.
- You are proficient in Office applications and adapt to systems easily. Fluency in Danish and our corporate language, English, is required.
- You have a positive and open-minded attitude towards new assignments, and being serviceminded, you focus on solutions rather than problems. You have an eye for detail without losing track of overall issues. It is up to you to guide your project team and reach your deadlines through cooperation and dedication.
- Availability and willingness to travel on company business up to 20 days a year.
William Cook Europe’s company culture is based on a set of strong common values where responsible, competent and professional employees are our most important resource.
We have a flat organizational structure and focus on open dialogue. Qualities such as determination, loyalty and humour are highly appreciated. The team helps to uphold the company’s philosophy of developing innovative medical solutions to raise the quality of patient treatment worldwide - every day, we make a difference.
In addition to a salary package with pension, we offer flex time, a bonus system, health insurance and free use of the company’s own gym.
For further information about this position, please contact Pernille Amping, Manager, Product Sustainment & Engineering Operations, phone: +45 3071 9931.
If you find this position interesting please upload your application and CV no later than July 18, 2018. Note, however, that interviews will be held on a continuous basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder