Project Management Intern
We are looking for an adaptable, quick learner to join our project management team.
BrainLog mainly offers project creation and development consulting for projects in the sphere of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Education, E-learning, Digital solutions, Career guidance, Diversity management, Social & professional inclusion and HR management . We are involved in a number of Transnational European Projects and have established a network of reliable national and international partners. More information about BrainLog can be found on our website: https://brainlog-ngo.com.
Who you are:
We are looking for an adaptable, quick learner to join our project management team. You will work directly with EU projects, which will provide you with opportunity to travel for transnational project management meetings in different EU countries. If you are ambitious, organized, detail oriented, kind and love to make a real difference in peoples’ lives, then this may be the perfect role for you. At BrainLog we are looking for a proactive and forward-thinking person, who is able to work with many projects simultaneously.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Text translation from English to Danish
- Market analysis
- Planning and conducting events/ workshops
- Project presentations in front of audience
- Data collection
- Content creation
- Writing reports
- Managing day-to-day project management tasks
Qualifications and Skills:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, social responsibility, innovation, career guidance and web development
- Organized, structured, and methodical approach to work
- Be able to present and interact with different stakeholders confidently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Danish)
- Ability to work in teams and on the same time to take your own initiatives
We promise great professional experiences, a cool office location at Coworking Plus, free coffees, teas and great atmosphere! In BrainLog we love to combine business and pleasure. Therefore you will have the opportunity to explore different countries, because business travels will be part of your career.
We can’t wait to meet you! Deadline: We are reading applications on an ongoing basis. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.