3Shape is looking for Program Manager of TRIOS Studio, who will be managing and deploying two of 3Shape’s most important software products - TRIOS Design Studio and Implant Studio.
At 3Shape, we are changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovative solutions that provide superior patient care.
As Program Manager of TRIOS Studio, you will be managing and deploying two of 3Shape’s most important software products - TRIOS Design Studio and Implant Studio. The two products are already helping thousands of dental professionals improving patients’ lives and are in continuous development to further increase the impact.
You will have a small team of direct reports to assist in the work required to deliver validated high-quality products to the market. You will report directly to the Director of the Dental CAD department in R&D Software.
- Planning and goal setting together with product management
- Tracking of program progress
- Stakeholder management
- Cross-program & module coordination
- Coordinate controlled rollout together with product management
- End-user visits
- Team and personnel management
On a personal level
- Extrovert, engaging and open personality
- Coordinating and networking
- Personal drive with a robust personality
- High energy level and an entrepreneurial mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization
On a professional level
- Strong stakeholder management skills and leadership skills
- Ability to understand complex workflows and products
- Track record of achieving concrete results in other companies
- Experience with program management or management in scaled agile frameworks
- 3-5 years of experience with people management
- A technical or science university degree
- Medical Device development industry experience is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills
- Analytical skills and a large project management toolbox is an advantage
- Organizational savvy and good team-building and influencing skills with internal teams and external teams
- Ability to lead through influence
- Proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- An opportunity to be part of digital dentistry technology development
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
- An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues
- Competitive employment terms and benefits, nice work-life balance and influence over own tasks
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of over 1,500 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.